2. The controller of personal data submitted through the website is mFlex Sp. z o.o., Nadnotecki Park Przemysłowy 12, Paterek 89-100, National Court Register (KRS) No. 0000231841, tax identification number (NIP) 8351532637 statistical business registration number (REGON) 100017760
3. In order to ensure the security of data provided to us, we developed internal procedures and recommendations to prevent unauthorised access to such data. We monitor compliance with these procedures and recommendations and continuously check their compliance with relevant legislative acts – the Personal Data Protection Act, the Electronic Services Act, and any type of implementing provisions and Community laws.
4. Personal data is processed based on a consent granted by the User and if the legislation authorizes the controller to process personal data pursuant to applicable law or for the purposes of performing an agreement or contract concluded between the parties.
5. The website gathers information about users and their behaviours using: a) information voluntarily provided in forms and b) “cookies”.
6. The website gathers information voluntarily provided by the user.
7. Data provided in the form is processed for the purposes of the function of the specific form, e.g. for the needs of information contact service process.
8. Personal data provided on the website will not be sold or made available to any third parties in compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act.
9. All data entered in the form can be reviewed by the individual who provided such data. This person also has the right to modify and cancel the consent to process his/her personal data at any time.
11. “GDPR” means the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data an on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC. We respect your privacy rights and take care about data security. To this end we make use of, among others, a secure encrypted communication protocol (SSL). Personal data provided in the form on the landing page is deemed confidential information and is not visible to unauthorised persons.